Tuesday 6 September 2016

Altered Gift Box by GDT Jen E.


Good morning friends, Jen here today with my first Guest Design post for Shabby is Chic Boutique on Zibbet.
Today I have made a gift box.
 
 
 
Before assembling the box I added some light weight tissue type fabric to the side panels
 
Then I assembled the box...
 
 
Next, I added trims and some gorgeous lace from Shabby is Chic Boutique on Zibbet.
 


Lastly, the finishing and most exciting touches... the BOW and TASSLE!!
 

WHAT A STUNNING ACCENT! 
 

The products from Shabby is Chic Boutique were SO much fun to play with! Why don't you go over and check them out for yourself? You just might find the piece you've been looking for to finish off your masterpiece!

Here is  my video showing how I made this gift box.

Thanks for stopping by! 

Encourage each other always! 

xoxo JEN

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment