Thursday 25 August 2016

"Wedding Ensemble-Part II"

Hi crafty friends! Jeanne here this time sharing you my finished creations for my "Wedding Ensemble" , I had already made a beautiful easel card and a wall hanging, this time I altered one of the bamboo handheld fans from Shabby Is Chic Boutique . Along with may other laces, trims, embellishments that is sold at the shop.

I took the bamboo handheld fan, painted it, applied crackle paint , then another light coat of white paint, it made it look a little more worn out look.



I let it dry overnight, the next day I began by gluing on front and back , a beautiful, wide trim from my stash, I then glued along the bottom part of the fan, the beautiful ivory collar with dangles and Pearl centers from the shop. Above that trim, I glued some of the Ivory flat back Pearl trim . On the top part of the fan I adhered some vintage looking Pearl/rhinestone bling trim from my stash. I turned it over to the back and glued the same vintage trim I first used on the front, then just added some beautiful Ivory braided trim for a clean, neat look. Lastly I added the beautiful fabric flowers and one of the heart bling pieces  from Shabby Is Chic Boutique.










I then began altering the journal by painting the edges with white along the edges, painted 1/2 in. Border around the journal. Let that dry then measured and cut the pattern paper. I I used the same paper, The Archivist from Prima , that I had used on the easel card I had previously made to match this set. I used all the same trims on this journal as I did on the fan. On the back I only adhered some of the Prima paper. Then just added , the Ivory fabric flower and bling piece to the journal. I lastly added some of the canvas , script writing trim that is sold at the shop as well.





















I hope that you will make a purchase of those beautiful bamboo fans and all of the beautiful products that are sold over at Shabby Is Chic Boutique
Thanks for taking time to check out my blog post and I hope to see what you all do with your altered bamboo fans!
Here is the link to Part I of my  Wedding Ensemble Part I just incase you missed it!


Xoxo
See you soon!
Jeanne



No comments:

Post a Comment