Tuesday 30 August 2016

Shabby Trinket Box by DT Member Maggie White

 
 Hello friends, Maggie here today with my shabby chic trinket box I created for Shabby is Chic Boutique on Facebook.
 


I papered the outside of a small round paper mache box with Graphic45 Gilded Lily paper.  I added the Chinese braid to the bottom of the box.  I then added the folded lace trim to the top.  I glued the Luxury lace pearl trim to the lip of the box.  On the inside I glued rose colored satin fabric.

Box Top:
I cut the side of the top off and added paper to the inside and more of the rose colored satin to the outside. I went around the edge with more of the braided trim.
 
Lastly, I glued the pearl cluster to the top of the lid and the rhinestone crown to the front of the box.
 
 Chunky Charm Dangle:

I made the beaded dangles with some pearls and glass beads and attached them to several small pieces of silver chain.  I attached those to the large ring at the top and added a lobster claw clasp to the ring.

Lastly, I added all the charms in between the beaded dangles throughout.
 

Here is my video on YouTube!
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Please check out Shabby is Chic Boutique on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment