Tuesday 16 August 2016

Handmade Cards by DT Member Maggie

Hello all, Maggie here today to share with you my cards that I have made for Shabby is Chic Boutique on Facebook.
 

 
"Let Them Eat Cake"
 
For this first card, I adhered the two background papers to the card base and then I added the title square and outlined the paper pieces in black felt fine tip pen. Next, I glued the lace trim and flat back pearls to the bottom of the card.  Over that I glued the Venise Lace piece to which I added the small piece of the pink bridal trim and the rhinestone cameo.

 
"If the Crown Fits"

 
 
The papers were done the same way as the first card and lined in the black pen, then  I then added the pink trim and white braid to the bottom.  Lastly, I glued the butterfly and heart applique and pink pearls.

 
"A Woman Can Be Overdressed..."

 
Again, the papers were one in the same way as the other cards and lined in the black pen.  I then glued the butterfly trim to the bottom and the heart applique to the top.  Lastly, added the pink pearls where shown.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you will come over to the Shabby is Chic Boutique Store on Facebook and check out all these beautiful laces and embellishments I have used.
You can find more on my cards over on my YouTube Channel HERE
 
Have a great day!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment