Thursday 18 August 2016

Alice Inspired Wall Hanging & Heart Bow by DT Member Liza

Good morning, Liza here today with my Alice inspired wall hanging and mini heart bow, which I created for Shabby Is Chic Boutique on Facebook
 
 
I used lots of trim and laces from the store.  The pink tulle trim and dangle trim finished off the bottom of the wall hanging nicely.
 
 
I tied some of the SCB wide pink lace around the top of the hanger and added some charms and a tassel  to finish it off.

 
I also used one of the large gold metal bows in the top corner to add some bling.


I placed my image in some teacups and added a "drink me" sentiment to it as well.
 
 
 
 
Lastly, I made this cute little heart with burlap bow. I used the laces and flat back pearls from SCB, along with the burlap bow, placed on a wooden heart, which I backed with some designer paper.
 
I hope you have enjoyed my projects today, please stop by the Shabby is Chic Boutique Store on Facebook to check out the items I have used and lots more that is in stock!
Have a great day, Liza!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment