Friday 5 August 2016

Shabby Home Decor

Hi everyone! Amylove here to share my latest creation. I went to Hobby Lobby looking for ideas to decorate my living room. I came across a metal sign and metal wings. Lucky for me metal was half off!! As soon as I saw them, I knew I had to have them. This was no quick project and with the arthritis in my hands, it took even longer. I started to alter the wings with my lace scraps, it didn't take long to realize that they were going to use way more lace than I anticipated. It was a labor of love and they turned out beautifully and now hang in my living room. 





Thank you for viewing!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That sure is a labor of love! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH-EM-GEE!!!! Amy, these are absolutely STUNNING!!! And I certainly love me some Hobby Lobby deals to ;)

    ReplyDelete