Friday 1 April 2016

Altered Composition Notebook Cover by Amy Love

Hi everyone! Amy Love here with a lovely project. I have used many items from the Shabby Is Chic Boutique Store, so lets get started!

 
 I have been altering my composition notebooks for a while now, but I can't stand it when they are all used up and I throw them away. I decided to make a cover using beautiful laces and trims from Shabby is Chic Boutique so I can use it over and over with each notebook

 
The above photo shows the inside cover of the book.
 
 I created a rolled fabric rose as a focal point on the front of the cover.


Back of the book.
 



Thanks for viewing and I hope you will pop over to Shabby Is Chic Boutique Store on Facebook.
We have lots of great items in stock and update weekly with brand new items.
Have a great day!

Shabby Is Chic Boutique Items
Pearl Mesh Trim
30.5cm Venise Lace
White Tulle Trim
White Venise Lace Trim

 



No comments:

Post a Comment