Tuesday 26 April 2016

Shabby Jewelry Ensemble by DT Member Maggie

Good morning friends, Maggie here today to share my next design team project for Shabby is Chic Boutique on Facebook. This time I have created a necklace and earrings set.
 
 
 
To create the necklace, I started off with a flowery applique piece from my stash and then glued a 2mm rhinestone to the middle of each flower, at the top of the applique.  I then adhered a rhinestone and pearl flat back to the middle of each flower on the sides of the applique.  I added a butterfly dangle piece from the trim to which I adhered a pearl and rhinestone flat back to the middle of the butterfly along with three rhinestones to the tail.  Lastly, I added a chain to the necklace from my stash.
 
 
For the earrings, I started with 2 butterfly dangle pieces.  I glued a rhinestone and pearl flat back to the middle of each butterfly piece.  I also added three rhinestones to each tail of the butterflies.  Lastly, I added the earring wires from my stash.
 
 
I hope you will give this project a try!
Thanks so much for stopping by today, please check out Shabby Is Chic Boutique Store on Facebook.
 
 
2mm rhinestone cup chain (12 pcs)
23mm pearl and rhinestone flat back  (1 pc)
10mm off white flat back roses (2pcs)
17mm rhinestone and pearl flat back (4pcs)
butterfly dangle trim (3pcs

No comments:

Post a Comment