Thursday 7 April 2016

Shabby Gift Set & Card with DT Member Kim C.

Welcome to this weeks project!
The last couple projects have been very extravagant, so this week I went simple.
I have made a little gift set with a matching card. I used lots of items from Shabby is Chic Boutique Store!


Starting with the card, it measures 6 x 5 1/4.  I added some pattern paper which I distressed all the edges.  I layered more pattern paper in two different styles, also distressing the edges.  I added a wood tag and a wood sentiment.  From Shabby is Chic boutique I added some beautiful lace, flat back pearl trim and some flat back roses to finish off the card.

 
My next item is actually some empty scotch tape rolls, which I glued together to form this pencil/pen holder.  I used more of the lace, flat back pearl trim, flat back roses and added a butterfly applique and a pink cameo from the shop.  I double layered the lace and added the pearl trim to the bottom.


This container is just a little smaller but just as cute!  I used a single layer of the lace adding the pearl trim and flat back roses as well.  If you look at the top of the lace you can see how I layered the pearl trim to give it a scalloped look.  I incorporated this technique in all three of the projects. 
 

I love the way my project has turned out.  Below is a list of the items from the shop that I used.
Thanks for stopping and Happy Crafting!!
Kim :)

10 mm off white flat back roses
18mm Vintage Resin Lady Cameo in pink
4mm White Flatback Pearl Trim
White lace trim
50mm White Butterfly 

Other items used:
K&Company Paper
Wood Tag
Wood Word

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely BEAUSTIFUL!!! I love that your paper choices, while adding a rich color to everything, is also very complimentary, and really makes everything eles "pop".

    ReplyDelete
  2. so totally creative! Love them all! ♥

    ReplyDelete