Tuesday 29 March 2016

Shabby Chic Wall Hanging by DT Member Maggie

Good morning, Maggie here today to share with you my project for Shabby Is Chic Boutique.
I have created a wall hanging with lots of beautiful items from the store.
 
 
I started out with a 7in. round doily from my stash and then added the tulle trim that Shabby Is Chic Boutique carries around the outer perimeter.  I then added the scalloped stretch trim also from SCB over the tulle.

I adhered the image to the back of a crocheted frame.  Around the outer area of the frame I added the round pearl lace trim that SCB carries but removed the lace, as I was saving for a flower later.  The 4mm rhinestone trim went round the inner circle of the frame.  I adhered the frame to the middle of the doily.

 
I added the white Venice trim to the bottom of the wall hanging along with the piece of gold dangle trim and blue tassel trim from my stash.

Next, I adhered the piece of flower dangle trim with the crocheted flower on top and then added the  gorgeous bling piece as well as the pearl centers on either side of the flower.

 
 
On the back of the wall hanging I added a doily piece with fabric to cover it completely.  I made a pocket out of a square doily and the long blue fringe was attached under the flap of the pocket.
 
Lastly, I added the heart trim from SCB to the top of the wall hanging as the hanger.
I hope you have enjoyed my project today and don't forget to check out all the beautiful items in the
Shabby Is Chic Boutique Store!
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Shabby is Chic Boutique Items Used
Scalloped Stretch Trim
White Tulle Trim
Pearl Lace Trim
4mm Rhinestone Trim
White Venise Trim
Flower Dangle Trim
White Heart Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment