Thursday 10 March 2016

Shabby Altered Bottle with Kim C.

Hello Crafters!  Kim C. here today, with my first DT Project for Shabby is Chic Boutique on Facebook!
I went out of my comfort zone and created an altered wine bottle.


This picture below are the items I used from the shop.


Now let me explain what I have done....
First, I decoupaged the beautiful rose napkin to the wine bottle.  Now this is my first time doing this and I think I did a great job!  I then wrapped some cording from my stash around the top of the bottle and then added the pearl trim and tiny flower lace.


I then took the beautiful flower trim with dangles and cut it apart.  I staggered the flower pieces around the top of the bottle.  I then added the flat back pearls and the flower with gold.  I love how the dangles just drape over the bottle!


To finish the bottle off I added more of the pearl trim to the bottom.  I also added the cameo with the leaf appliques as a finishing touch.


I hope you like what I have created.  Please check out my video on my Youtube channel.  Also check out the other design team members on Shabby is Chic Boutique blog.  Below is a list of what I used on my project.

List of Items:
Rose Napkin
Gold Rhinestone and Pearl Flatback
16mm Flatback Pearl Button
2" White Leaf Applique
White Flatback Pearl Trim
White Flower Lace Trim
Flower Dangle Trim
18mm Vintage Resin Lady Cameo in Tan

Thank you for stopping by!

Kim :)

3 comments: