Tuesday 27 September 2016

Shabby Altered Cuff by DT Member Maggie White

Good morning friends, Maggie here today with my next DT project for Shabby is Chic Boutique on Zibbet.
 

 

 
This is a gold metal cuff bracelet that I adhered the embroidered tulle trim to the base.  I then added the embroidered white rose lace trim to the top and bottom of the cuff.  I then glued the white shell trim to the sides and then finished the sides with the white braided trim.

 
       I then added three small doily pieces to the front and glued the gold flower flat backs on top of   each doily piece.  Lastly, I added a rhinestone to each of the roses on the trim as well as the shell trim on the sides.
 
 
Inside of cuff I added a piece of beige felt to finish off the piece.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have found some inspiration and will try this fun project yourself.
Please check out all the great items at the Shabby is Chic Boutique Store on Zibbet!


No comments:

Post a Comment