Thursday 8 September 2016

Shabby Altered Cuff by GDT Mimi C.

Here is a lace cuff that I created as my very 1st guest design team project for Shabby is Chic Boutique!
 
 
  I have never made a lace cuff before, so I had a great time creating this shabby lace cuff using all the beautiful trims, laces, and embellishments from SCB on Zibbet. The base of my cuff is made using the beautiful clustered rose venice lace.
 
 
  Layered on top of that is the super dainty pale pink flower trim. I then layered one of the beautiful butterfly appliqués from SCB and cut apart the butterfly dangle lace to get 2 smaller butterflies to layer on either side of the bigger butterfly appliqué. The main centerpiece is made from the folded tulle trim in blush. I actually cut the trim apart to make the luscious shabby flower topped with a crochet doily and a beautiful pearl and rhinestone bling piece from SCB.
 
 
  I cut apart the flower dangle trim and layered 3 of the flowers together and placed them underneath the shabby tulle flower I created. With the left over dangle pieces from the flower dangle trim I had left over, I tucked them under either side of the shabby tulle flower.
 
 
  I also added some of the 4mm flatback pearl trim in pink to give the cuff a little more dimension and color. Lastly, I sewed on some snaps to be able to wear this beauty on my wrist.
 
• 4mm Flat Back Pearl Trim – pink
• Flower Dangle Trim
• Folded Tulle Trim in Blush
• Pink Pearl and Rhinestone Bling
• Clustered Rose Venice Lace
• Butterfly Appliqué
• Butterfly Dangle Lace
 
• Dainty Pale Pink Flower Trim
 
Thanks for stopping by today. Please check out all the great items from Shabby is Chic Boutique on Zibbet.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment