Tuesday 20 September 2016

Shabby Cards by GDT Jen E.

 
 
Hey crafters! It's me Jen Evers with another Shabby is Chic Boutique blog post! Only this time, I decided to do my style of shabby on 3 cards!
 

On this stunning card I included laces, trims and some flat back pearls. The pearls are purple and match the card because I colored them with my spectrum noir markers! Isn't it COOL that you can buy from the boutique in white and change it to any color you want to match your design?!!! I love the Shabby Chic's selection!!
 

 
 My second card even includes some metal pieces, trims and some embossing to seal the deal. I just adore the white on white look of the paper and the laces! (I took this one to work and someone bought it on the spot!) You can jazz up your custom creations with style from the Boutique. Go check it out!!
 

 
 
My 3rd and final card is actually made with the baggie my goodies from Shabby is Chic Design team goodies came in. I know!! Creative and practical huh?!


This is my farewell as it's my last post as a guest designer for September. Keep crafting on, and don't forget to shop at the Shabby is Chic Boutique!!

Please check out my YouTube video for more on my cards I have created!

 
xoxo
JEN
 


No comments:

Post a Comment