Tuesday 13 September 2016

Fabric Image Folder by DT Member Maggie White

 
Good morning, Maggie here today to share with you my next DT project for Shabby is Chic Boutique on Zibbet.
 
This time I have made a Fabric Image Folder
 
 
First,  I covered the front and back of the fabric folder with a piece of Victorian Pink embroidered fabric.  I added the heart dangle trim to the bottom. (I cut the top off of the dangle trim so just the heart shapes were at the top) I then added the embroidered white rose lace around the top and sides.
 
I took pieces of the rhinestone chain and added one to each rose in the trim as well as one in the middle of each heart on the dangle trim.
 

To the middle of the front I added two doilies and then added a small image on top.  Lastly, I pulled the crystal buckle together with a ribbon bow and attached that to the bottom of the image.
 
 
I covered the 2 pages with a white embroidered fabric.  I added the pink trim to the lower part and then the dainty dangle trim and the white tassel trim to the bottom.  I then added a piece of the butterfly dangle trim to each lower side of the page.  I glued an acrylic heart and (3) 2m rhinestones to each butterfly.  The images were added o a vintage curtain applique and then glued to the middle of each page.
 
 
Heart Dangle Trim
White Tassel Trim
Dainty Dangle Trim
Embroidered White Rose Lace
Butterfly Dangle Trim
Crystal Buckle
2mm rhinestone chain
3mm rhinestone chain



No comments:

Post a Comment