Friday 10 June 2016

Stacked Wedding Cake Boxes by DT Member Jeanne

Hi crafty friends, Jeanne here today! I'm very happy to be a part of this great design team, and love all the products over at Shabby Is Chic Boutique on Facebook!
This is my 1st design team project for the month of June!
 
 
This faux wedding cake was fun to alter. I used some nesting boxes I had previously purchased, I painted the bottom & inside with pink acrylic paint. I then used some beautiful papers from Craft & You " Vintage Time". I distressed then papered the outside, lid and the inside of the boxes.
 
 I then used trims from Shabby Is Chic Boutique as well as bling . I made a stand using a mirror and a candle holder, which I decorated as well.
 
Lastly, I lined the outside of the mirror with lace from my stash and used a beautiful bling piece on front and some Rhinestone & pearl trim on the candle holder.
 
 

 I hope you are inspired by my project! A video will available on my YouTube channel with more details about this project, and also below is my June DT package reveal, where you can see all the gorgeous laces and trims.
 
 
 
 Thanks for stopping by and please check out Shabby is Chic Boutique on Facebook!
 Jeanne


No comments:

Post a Comment