Thursday 16 June 2016

Shabby Altered Dress Form by DT Member Suzie

Hello Suzie Crafter here today to share with you my shabby altered dress form.
I have altered a dress form using the following items from Shabby is Chic Boutique Store on Facebook.
 

 
 
I made the bodice of the Pink Embroidered lace by ruffling out the neckline. Adding the Folded Lace Trim in the Blush color around the waist of the dress form to give it a skirted look. I belted the rhinestone cup-chain and flat back pearl trim as a belted effect a trimming up the both sides with seam binding bows.
 
 
  Lastly, to give in a little shabby old world style, I added a separate piece for the outer skirt tale to fluff over the skirt using the embroidered floral lace trim!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! You can find more information on this project in my video below.
 
 
 
Rhinestone Cup-Chain
Folded Lace Trim in the color Blush Pink
 Embroidered lace Ivory
 Flat Back Pearl Trim
Embroidered Flower Tulle Lace Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment