Friday 24 June 2016

Not So Mini Album by DT Member Jeanne

Hi crafty friends!! Jeanne here today to let you all know how excited I am to share with you my 2nd design team project for Shabby Is Chic Boutique.
 
 I knew immediately that, once I seen this Salvage District paper from Prima's own Frank Garcia, I knew I had to do this mini! I also envisioned not only the lovely laces from SCB but also the trims , & a few touches of bling!!
 

 I will list down below all of the products I used from the store in order that they were used on my not -so-mini-album!
 I couldn't help myself but to keep on adding onto it so it came out chunky.
 
 
I'm sure you recognized most if not all of the yummy trims/ laces/ bling, etc.,  throughout the album. In my video the will be more extensive details!

 Here are the wonderful products I used from Shabby Is Chic Boutique

           Clear Rhinestone & Pearl Mesh Trim          1.2 cm Wide Braided Trim-Black
           Black Venise Lace Trim                                 Black Lace 1.5" wide
           Pearl Flatback Roses                                     22mm Pearl Rhinestone Hearts
           6mm Flatback Pearl Trim -Ivory                   Pink Embroidered Lace
           Flower Edge Dangle Trim -Black                  6mm Flatback Pearl Trim-Pink
 
 
 My video will be uploaded to my YouTube Channel HERE and so you can check out how I made this amazing project!! ENJOY!!
 
I really hope you will join us over at the Shabby Is Chic Boutique Facebook Page  and then you will be able to own some of these beautiful, affordable products! We love to see you share your work in our group too, so let's inspire one another!
 Thanks for taking time to allow me to share my project with you! Xoxo, Jeanne
 

No comments:

Post a Comment