Thursday 2 June 2016

Pretty Baby Girl Ensemble by DT Member Suzie Crafter

 
Good morning friends, Suzie Crafter here today with my pretty baby girl ensemble, made with lots of Shabby is Chic Boutique items!
 
 
For this project, I've designed and altered a pair of leather baby booties. They were painted pink and altered with the pearl finish pink embroidered lace. I then used the white braided trim, which accented the shoe, and the pear shaped flat back rhinestone from SCB. I used some marabou boa  seam binding and white pearl trim from my stash to finish it off.
They truly are adorable!
 
 
 
For lace as the embroidered flower tulle for the base, and added the white bow tie organza flower applique as the tie off to the book.  I used some seam binding on both sides, trimming the book with the flat back pearls in pink and white, then adorned with one of my handmade roses and a 3" Rolled Satin Ivory Rose from the store!
 
 
 
Lastly, for the pouch, I've created this pouch by altering a muslin bag that was sent to me by Amy with products inside. I thought it would be fun to alter so I added the embroidered flower tulle lace to the base of the bag and then ruffled out the 2" pink scalloped lace trim. That trim was just perfect as it is beautiful and stiff enough to stand out ruffled!
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today, and please check out all the gorgeous items in the Shabby is Chic Boutique Store on Facebook.
 
Pretty Baby Girl Ensemble Products Used:
3" Rolled Satin Ivory Rose
4mm Flatback Pearl Trim
White White Braided Trim
Pink Embroidered Lace Trim w/Pearl Finish
Embroidered Flower Tulle Lace
  4mm Flatback Pearl Trim 
 Pink Pear Shaped Flatback Rhinestone
White Bow Tie
 Organza Flower Applique with Pearl Center
Altered Baby Booties 

No comments:

Post a Comment