Thursday 9 June 2016

Altered Dressform by DT Member Liza

 
Good morning friends, Liza here today to share with you my altered dress form for Shabby is Chic Boutique on Facebook.
 
 
For my debut project for Shabby is Chic Boutique, I altered a dress form. 
 
 
 I began with applying gesso to the dress form and then after it dried, I used some linen wide trim from my stash to "dress" her. 
 
 
 I used several pieces from SCB to embellish her outfit and finished her attire using lovely pink seam binding. 
 
 
 
 I love how it came out as the products from the Shabby is Chic Boutique store really made it fun to design her outfit. 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Seam Binding
Bling
Bow Applique
Mini Pink Pearl Heart Embellishments
Flower Dangle Trim
Heart Applique
 Flat Back Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment