Wednesday 16 January 2019

A Shabby Little Gift Bag

Hi everyone! Amylove here! I love to send goodies in cute gift bags when I am sending out an order, swaps, or happy mail. I used one of the Mini Canvas Bags from KS4U to create this little gift bag!


I always add a piece of card stock in the center of the bag to prevent me from gluing the bag together!


Then I begin gluing on trims. Both of these beauties came from KS4U!


I am using hot glue to adhere the trims.


Then I add this adorable image printed on fabric. I place a piece of felt underneath it to give it some dimension. 


And a couple additional embellishments and in no time at all I have a sweet little gift bag!



I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial! Thanks for stopping by!
Please follow me on my other social media sites:

2 comments: