Tuesday 5 July 2016

Shabby Card by GDT Diane S.


 Diane here today with my first Guest Design Team project.
                                 I am excited and thrilled to bring to you my first Shabby is Chic Boutique Design.
 

 
             I am a card maker so what better way to begin than to make a special Birthday Card. This is  my very first card designed with almost all lace and very little paper.  I used the gorgeous pink and floral netting, which is 5 inches wide, for the base of my card. 
 
 
 The lace strip down the front of the card was actually done with two laces and the ivory pearl strand. I glued the butterfly applique onto pink cardstock and then fussy cut around it and added it to my card with pop dots. 
 

 
 All the lace on this card is from Shabby is Chic Boutique store,
 including the pink seam binding that I crinkled.  
 
 
 
 
For more pictures and details, please visit my blog at: http://www.prettyfun.org/blog.html   
Thank you for looking at my project today. 
 I hope that it inspires you to make something beautiful this week.
 Blessings and Hugs, Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment