Thursday 7 July 2016

Shabby Altered Pillar Candle by DT Member Liza

Good morning Shabby is Chic Boutique fans! Liza here today to share with you my next project which is an altered pillar candle.  I had fun making this and have posted some photos for you to see.
 
Here is a full view of the front of the candle.
 
 I cut a canvas bag and wrapped around candle and distressed it as the base for my candle.

 
 I then made a flower with the beautiful trim, used flower applique and bling as flower centers.
I also used some of the laces and trims as dangle for the flower.
 
 
This would make a lovely shabby addition to any craft room!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you like my project, and you can also find all the laces I used on this candle in the Shabby is Chic Boutique Store.
Have a wonderful week!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment