Tuesday 12 July 2016

Altered Chipboard Tray by DT Member Maggie

 
Good morning all, Maggie here with my next DT project for Shabby is Chic Boutique on Facebook.
This time I have altered a chipboard tray.
 

 
I covered all 4 sides of the inside and outside of the box with Graphic45 Gilded Lily papers.  I then added the lace trim to the outside top of the box.  On top of that I added the Chinese braid from SCB. Then, around the bottom of the outside I added the pearl trim.

 
To the front I glued the tiara to the middle and the flower flatback button to the middle of the back  of the box. I then glued the vintage sewing bobbins to the bottom of the box for feet.  These were from my stash.
 
Lastly, I glued the pearl lace trim around the top perimeter of the inside of the tray and that finished it off.
I hope you have enjoyed my project today, please check out all the amazing items in the Shabby is Chic Boutique Store!
Thanks and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment