Thursday 19 May 2016

"Extravaganza" Victorian Accessories for the Queen Marie Antoinette by Suzie Crafter

"Extravaganza"
Victorian Accessories for the Queen Marie Antoinette By Suzie Crafter
for Shabby is Chic Boutique on Facebook
 

 

I have created a beautiful Victorian Ensemble of Accessories for the Queen which are as follows:
The Queens Crown
All my items are handmade and lined with taffeta fabric inside, then covered with the beautiful wide Ivory Lace Bridal Trim. I accented  with the rhinestone cup-chain and beautiful rhinestone pear shape embellishment adorned with stunning flat back pearl and rhinestone metal embellishments.


The Queens Tiara for the Ball
I made this with Venice Lace placing the rhinestone cup-chain across the top of the tiara and adding flat back pearl & rhinestone trim. I trimmed with a center metal flower of rhinestones.
 

The Queen can never go anywhere without her Evening Bag!
I've created an evening bag made of felt, an overlay on top of ivory taffeta adding ivory appliques, rhinestone cup-chain, and a center metal pearl button for the closure, adding elegance and beauty.

However if she's walking through the garden of flowers, and it starts to drizzle or its to sunny...she's going to need her Parasol Umbrella that I also created!
 
Along with this ensemble, she has a full face Venetian Masquerade Ball Mask!
This mask is covered with the white bridal trim and is just gorgeous. I've decided to accent the face with pear shaped rhinestones to act as tears running down one side of her face using the cup-chain in all of the areas that are flourished and round the mask on top of the braided trim.  I also used the small organza white rosebuds from the shoppe with the rhinestone center and the flat back rhinestone pearl trim around the eyes.  The face is covered with handmade silk rosebuds and a few larger cabbage roses adding a large feather center with pearls and crystals from my own stash.
 



A "Mini Top-Hat and Fingerless Victorian Gloves" for the perfect evening out!
Again, both items were made completely from scratch and embellished with the shoppe's laces gems, buttons and rhinestone trim!

 

I hope that you've enjoyed this Extravaganza that I've designed as part of my Designer Project for Amy's Shabby is Chic Boutique! To see it "LIVE" please go to my video link on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment