Sunday 8 April 2018

Kraftsupplies4U is having a DT Call!!!!!!




Kraft Supplies 4 U is having a Guest Design Team Call
Open to International!!
Requirements:
Four YouTube videos a month: one on your box of items and three projects. One video a week. I am a drama free team.
Also you will have to post a link to your video on Kraftsupplies4u Facebook page..
You can create what your heart desires as long as it is in good taste.
I have two positions available. The positions last for three months.
If You are interested please private message Julie McDonald on Facebook  with your Youtube name and any other social media you wish us to see. Please have some projects that you have done so I can see your work. You don't have to make anything for the DT call. If you have applied before and would like to apply again that will be fine.
Guest DT Call will end in 2 weeks time April 26 2018
Thank you for your interest.

9 comments:

  1. I hope one day I can apply to do this. Definitely on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it girl, you are super talented!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I feel the same as Karen. I have a huge craft room, with many many creations, but just can't seem to get my you tube channel up and running. wish me luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Boy, this is inspiring me to get going on a You Tube channel! I am in love with shabby/vintage paper crafting style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't message Julie for some reason its not opening 😑

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Denise! I checked the link it does seem to be working. I have accepted your friend request on FB, if you would like, pm me a link to your YouTube and social media and I can pass it on to Julie for you xx hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. i messeged julie, waiting for reply

    ReplyDelete