Monday 16 April 2018

Chunky Charms by Amylove

I am still having to craft on my dining room table until we get moved next month. That makes for tough decisions when deciding what to create. All of my supplies are in the basement so I am constantly running up and down the stairs with baskets of supplies. I made the executive decision to work with my beads for a while as that doesn't make near the mess some of my other adventures produce. Luckily KS4U has a wide variety of charms, beads, and metals that are perfect for chunky charms! I thoroughly enjoyed creating them. These are the first chunky charms I have made. Please let me know what you think!





 Get yourself over to KS4U and check out all of the amazing products and fantastic prices!! HAPPY SHOPPING!!


Please follow me on my other social media sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment