Friday 9 February 2018

Flower Making Fun with Amy Love

Hi everyone, Amylove here! I am enjoying looking at the beautiful winter wonderland from the comfort of my warm seat by the wood stove. It is truly beautiful, but I think rather than go out and enjoy it..... I will just admire the view from here. It is too cold to craft in the basement where my craft room is currently located, so I bring small baskets full of things to do upstairs. There is currently a lot of flower making happening. I worked on these yesterday and have plans today to try some new designs. Not that I am inventing new designs, but I am trying out some flowers I never tried before but thanks to watching many tutorials....I have decided to try them. I started with these, because they are my favorite. Who doesn't love a BIG FLUFFY flower?? I created these using doilies, laces, and trims from KS4U.net. 





I enjoyed making these. I always do! Please check out all of the beautiful items at KS4U! Here are all of their social media links. Thanks for stopping by!


Facebook Group
http://www.ks4u.net/store/
http://kraft-supplies-4-u.zibbet.com
Coupons you can use when there is no sale going on (one coupon per order)
freeshipping- use this code for free shipping
when you purchase $50 or more
in product.
thankyou20- use this code for 20% off your
order when you purchase $30 or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment