Sunday 18 February 2018

Altered $1 Store Frame by Amylove

My friend Kathy is having a altered frame challenge. The challenge is to alter a frame and then put one of your favorite quotes in the frame. I LOVE this idea! So I quickly made my way to the dollar store. Well... not quickly... the closest dollar store is an hour and half away so the next time we were in that town, I grabbed a couple of frames. I gessoed the frames and then Mod Podged on this beautiful Tilda napkin. I added this adorable trim from KS4U around the edges and adorned the frame with Prima flowers. And I am sure you can see the sparkle! Sparkle Mod Podge is one of my favorite things!




This quote changed my life about a year ago. I was unhealthy, unhappy, and just plain miserable. Then I took this quote to heart. I cannot change other people's behavior, or attitude, or moral compass.... BUT, I can remove from my life those people who drain my energy and bring nothing but negativity. I found the courage to start making those changes for myself, and it has been very difficult at times, but so worth it!!! I feel free, like a weight has been lifted off of me, like a new person. I deliberately choose the people that I surround myself with now. I choose people who fan my flames, encourage me, love me for who I am, and shine a bright light of positivity in my life. I strive to do the same for others. I hope this quote touches you the way it did for me. 
with love, 
Amylove

No comments:

Post a Comment