Tuesday 7 February 2017

Shabby Loaded Envelope by GDT Betty

 
Hello, Betty here today and I'm super excited to share my first GDT project for Shabby is Chic Boutique on Zibbet. Loaded envelopes are all the rage right now. So, I decided to create my very first shabby chic loaded envelope!
 
 
The base of my loaded envelope came from a 9 3/4 by 12 1/4 photo document mailer. It is perfect because it is very sturdy and you can really stuff it with goodies. This is an awesome alternative for creating the LE. My creative process was simple. I just cut off the flap of the mailer and started the magic.
 
 
 
The designer paper I used is called Bella Rose. Next, I used the beautiful embroidered sequined trim for the front fold down design. I used the mini foam rose that I painted with a light pink acrylic paint followed by Martha Stewart glitter. The foam rose is accented with pieces from the embroidered mesh with hearts.
 
I also used the pink tulle trim and the heart trim from Shabby is Chic Boutique, for the back pocket of the LE.
 

 


 
 
I also used the folded tulle pink trim layered with the heart trim for the two front pockets. Lastly, I used the embroidered sequined trim at the bottom of the LE and on the back.
 
 
Thank you I had so much fun creating my first loaded envelope!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment