Tuesday 21 February 2017

Magical Unicorn Carousel by Betty A.

Good morning everyone, Betty here today with my next project for Shabby is Chic Boutique on Zibbet.
 
This truly was a fun project to create. What better way to show case Shabby Chic trims from Amy's store than a shabby carousel featuring the trendy unicorns. I have created a short video to show how the carousel works!
 
 
 
I started out using 2 styro foam round disc measuring 1-3/16in x 8-7/8 inches for the center measuring 7-5/8 in. Using my Cricut, I cut out a 10 inch circle for the roof of the carousel. After covering the paper towel roll, attach it to the bottom and the top of the styro foam base.
 

 
 
  Lastly, glue on the roof for the carousel.
Oh and I can't forget that I used a 7inch Turntable to make it move!
 
 
I used an array of trims from the SCB store, and I hope you will pop over to the Zibbet Shop and get some for yourself.
 
I hope you have found some inspiration here today!
Thanks for stopping by, have a magical day!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment