Saturday 31 December 2016

Shabby Altered Emboridery Hoop by Kim

 
Hello friends, Kim here today to share my next project for Shabby is Chic Boutique on Zibbet.
 
 
 
This time I have created a shabby altered embroidery hoop. I used lots of laces and trims from the SCB Store. I surrounded the hoop with some of the gorgeous aqua tulle trim. I just loves this stuff, it is probably my favorite trim in the SCB store.

 
I printed off the image of the bird from Pinterest, and put it inside a frame from Michaels.

 
I used more of the tulle trim, this time in ivory, around the frame to make the image very soft and romantic looking.

 
I have done a full video tutorial which you can find below here.
Thanks for stopping by today and please check out all the great items in the SCB store.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment