Saturday 17 March 2018

A Love Story Lace Book by Amylove

I fell in love with lace books almost two years ago. It took me almost a year after that to attempt one myself. I have been hooked ever since. This is only my third one due to the fact that they are a lot of work and take a lot of supplies to complete. I am sensing a theme to my books however.... I seem to be making only romantic type lace books. Something about the beauty of love and the inspiration from my very own love story drives my romantic creativity.  This book is of course dripping with supplies from Kraft Supplies 4U. All other materials and products used can be found on Amylove's Amazon Page. I have taken many detailed photos for you to enjoy!


The cover has a saying of fabric and I have burnt the edges. I just like how that looks. The rest of the cover is layered in laces, appliqués, and other beautiful embellishments. 


The next pages I like to refer to as the "courting stage".




The next pages are the pocket and flower pages....for some reason both of these pages must be included lol.


I have used the beautiful corset trim to make a pocket for love letters, momentos, and keepsakes.




so much detail...


And then.... the wedding page






It was a labor of love and it is beautiful!
This is available for purchase, please follow this link to my shop: Shabby is Chic Boutique 

and please follow me on my other social media sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment