Sunday 9 April 2017

Fairie Tales Fabric Book by Kim

Hello KS4U fans! Kim here today with my first project for April. I created a fun and whimsical Fairie Tale book with tons of great laces, trims and charms from KS4U.
 
 
I started off with one of the Large White Doilies and used 5 of them as my base for the book. I added some images from Pinterest, as I wanted this book to have a Gothic type of feeling, rather than a Disney Fairy Tale feeling.


 
Rolled flowers created by me from some blue velvet material from my stash and some bling from KS4U to finish it off!

 
I layered on lots of lushious laces from KS4U, there is so many new ones coming in stock weekly, that I was spoiled for choice!



 
This funky brooch is from a thrift store a few years back and I kept it waiting for the perfect project, and this was it!





 
I hope you will check out my full video on my YouTube channel or click the video box below to see what I did and how I made this fun book.
 
Thanks for stopping by and please check out the Kraftsupplies4U Stores!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment